As some of you noticed, my blog has been down for the past day.
I was doing the last bit of “fixing” on it: I moved it to its own domain. This required me doing a variety of things behind the scenes. Unfortunately, it didn’t come without some headaches, but…it’s completed!
It’s worth it because this will streamline some things and eliminate some of the issues I was encountering.
I updated all the URLs (addresses) internally but if you have anything bookmarked you will probably want to update them. I have not yet set up a redirect so you will get a 404. I also have to go through my primary site and fix all the broken links, so if you encounter one it should be fixed soon.
The last issue I was grappling with this morning was that subscriptions weren’t going through. You can imagine that I had a mini-freakout about that given I’d been trying to fix that shit for so long. But I just tested it and it’s working now.
Unless there’s some changes to some of this software that causes an issue, or my host goes down, it should be smooth sailing from here on out.
Let me know if you have any issues and I will try not to throw my computer out the window.