When you contact me asking for a session, chat, coaching call, whatever, can you please follow my very logical protocol?
I’m worn out from receiving emails like this:
“Hi, Mistress, can I schedule X with you?”
If I’ve seen or spoken with you in the past year and have not explicitly told you that we are either are not suited for one another or you cannot contact me, then yes you may absolutely schedule something with me.
- Please include the day(s) and time(s) you’re interested in. This is great for me to have up front because I cannot schedule you if I don’t have it and have to ask for it anyway. So, let’s cut out an unnecessary email, please. (If you’re wondering if I’m available for your preferred date? Conveniently, I have a SCHEDULE page for you to look at before you contact me.)
- Please be sure to include your session interests and any changes to your limits or health since I saw you last. If you do not indicate any I will assume they are the same.
- If it’s been over a year since I’ve seen or spoke with you, please submit a new session request form on my CONTACT page.
- Please send the fee for the call using my private payment link and then send me an email with your preferred day(s) and time(s) to talk. If you do not have the payment link, please ask for it. At the same time you ask for it, please provide me with your preferred day(s) and time(s) to speak. If you send an email with your preferred day(s) and time(s) without sending payment I cannot schedule you for a call. Please include what kind of support you are looking for.
- If it has been over a year, please complete the coaching form again. As with a session, do not email me. Just go fill out the form and mention that we have had coaching before.
When providing your preferred day(s) be sure to include the TIME.
Because I’m also worn out from:
“Mistress, can I request a session with you next Tuesday for 2 hours?”
To which I may reply, “Terrific, I’ll put you down for 4pm.”
To which I sometimes receive a reply like:
“Oh, Mistress, I can only do 8pm.”
To which I feel frustrated because you could have told me that when you asked for the session.
You have to understand that I can be busy talking to multiple people and receiving several emails. So, efficiency helps reduce error and also keeps me sane. Yay, sanity!
When you take up enough of my time with a volley of emails I may tell you to send a tribute to help placate The Beast Goddess who gets tired of explaining the same obvious things over and over. (Especially when they are clearly explained in my protocol and FAQ.) Thank you so very much.