Happy “New Year” to everyone! I hope yours is happy, healthy, and prosperous! I’m exhausted today because I was in the kitchen for hours cooking and baking yesterday, followed by drinking multiple glasses of champagne. I’ve been doing a lot of cooking and baking this holiday season, which is unusual because I’m not a cook, but I’ve been hosting for the holidays and like to be a good one.
- As I discussed in October, my tribute has increased as of today.
- I’m behind because I’ve been trying to juggle about 4 things. Any of which could take up most of my time. I hope to catch up in the next couple of weeks. This includes some more updates, some behind the scenes work, and a backlog of posts here.
- One of the things I’ve been working on is getting BDSMProfessionals.com up and running. If you haven’t checked it out yet, please do. I feel good about what I’ve able to accomplish in one month.
- I’m also running behind because I’ve had family here for the past two weeks. Those of you I’ve been willing to see are very privileged because it’s awkward to ask your family to leave your house for 2 or more hours because you have a client coming. 🙂
- I’m going to be restructuring this site, hopefully by the end of February.
Some of you already have sessions booked for this month. Thank you. Let’s start the “new year” off right. 🙂