I have been in the process of slowly phasing out the masking protocol over the past four months. In that time I’ve had only one hiccup — and it was with me.
I believe I likely had the Omicron variant between late December and January. It clearly was a very mild virus because although I had a few on-and-off symptoms I didn’t actually feel sick; I felt normal. Still, I informed everyone who requested a session. I wore a mask with those who were okay going ahead with our scene and rescheduled one session with someone who wasn’t. Everything was fine and no one reported any illness.
I have had no incidents since then, and if the next few weeks is the same I will move to the next phase
on March 20 effective immediately*. The change will be as follows:
- masking is mandatory to new clients and optional for those with whom I’ve established a trusting relationship
- Some activities are off limits to new players because of masking, such as full hoods, gags, consumption
- Some activities are only available to existing clients who pass screening, such as spit play, foot or heel/boot Domination with mouth play, and other instances in which your mouth is exposed
- Some activities are completely off limits, such as vacbed, multi-person sessions (couples in the same household are exempt), and domestic fetish or service will be once again available
- I do not conduct scenes longer than 3 hours
- I run my HEPA air purifier for most scenes
- I do not offer any scenes which are in any place other than my dungeon
- I offer a relaxed cancellation policy where same-day cancellations (less than 24 hours from the session but more than 4 hours) resulted in a loss of 25% of your deposit instead of 100%
- masking will be optional for everyone; new clients will not be required to wear them by default
- New clients will now have the option of requesting full hoods, gags, and consumption (e.g. CEI), not just existing clients
- Both existing and new clients will be allowed to request spit play, foot or heel/boot Domination with mouth play, and other instances in which your mouth is exposed
- Activities that have been completely off limits, such as vacbed, multi-person sessions (couples in the same household are exempt), and domestic fetish or service will be once again available
- I’m willing to conduct scenes longer than 3 hours (I may decline them in some cases and will tell you before you schedule)
- I will run my HEPA air purifier for all scenes
- I’m willing to consider scenes at other professional dungeons or play parties (I no longer offer sessions in hotels)
- I will reinstate my standard cancellation policy, which is described on my protocol page.
- As is always the case, and as reflected within the “RACK” (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) philosophy, you are ultimately responsible for whatever risks you choose to assume when you come for a session. If you have health concerns or are high-risk for a complication please take precautions to keep yourself safe. If you would like me to help you reduce those risks I cannot if I’m not made aware of them. Even when I am, I obviously cannot promise a risk-free experience. No one can.
- Like me, you are still responsible for disclosing any windows of exposure, positive test results, and symptoms, so that I can make an informed decision about a session with you.
- You may still request that you and/or I wear a mask for a scene if you are not comfortable removing it entirely. I will likely honor your request, but if I don’t believe I can I will be up-front with you about it. When I might not be able to honor your request is if you (1) ask for a more physical scene, such as body Dom/rough body play (anything that gets my heart rate and breathing up), or (2) ask for a scene longer than 2 hours. Based on my experience I find these situations challenging with a mask.
- I still, and will always, reserve the right to decline to engage in activities or to session altogether with someone I believe to be a risk to myself or others or who has otherwise violated the terms of our agreement.
*I updated it to immediately because Philadelphia just dropped their mask mandates today.